Holst — Art Reproduction Shop
Holst is a project for retouching and printing old paintings. The project’s aim is to use digital retouching to recreate the original look of old artworks. Although painting restoration is a rather standard operation done by well-trained specialists, it is slow, costly, and lacks the level of discretion matched by a modern image editor. Holst’s goal is to use digital technology to repair the defects of age and alter an image’s brightness, contrast, and colors to better reflect the artist’s original creation.
Holst offers producing paper or canvas art prints of paintings by famous artists, modern printing technology enables us to create reproductions at an affordable price and superior quality.
We have tried to make the selection process convenient by placing all of our paintings into different categories. You can search for the artist, style, or the country of origin.
If you would like to purchase prints for modern interior decorating that are printed on canvas and mounted onto a stretcher, they are available at our affiliate website Miracle Canvas.
Satisfaction guarantee. You don't like it? Send it back and we will refund you.
FREE shipping to anywhere in the United States and Canada.
Premium Canvas and Paper Printing
When you buy a painting from Holst, you can rest assured that you are getting the highest quality art print. Quality is our top priority!
● We print using 8-color HP Z6200 and Z6800 printers with pigment based inks, everything is 100% acid-free and fully archival. Holst doesn't use harmful solvent / ecosolvent or water-based (unstable) inks. We only use original ink and do not substitute it with cheap products. Original ink is more expensive, but the quality of our paintings is extremely important to us. That’s why our paintings are bright and durable.
● We use only genuine heavy-weight 410 g/m² canvas and 4 types of paper, excellent for fine art reproduction and avoid cheap lightweight substitutes.
● We stretch the canvas on durable 1.5" thick 'Tong and Groove' premium pine wood frames.
● We can cover stretched canvas with varnish. It makes colors deep and vibrant and provides additional protection against dust and fading.
● To enhance the realism of the art print on the canvas even more, texture gel may be applied. The reproduction will be even less distinguishable from the original picture painted by the artist.